Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fundraising Update

Thank you to all my supporters, and God be praised!  My first deadline is still 3 weeks away, and I have met it early.  My current support is at $1359.  Thank you for your involvement in sending me to Interface.  You have been such a blessing to me!  Thank you for allowing God to use you in reminding me of His everyday faithfulness.  A lot of people continue to ask me how things are going, and let me know they’re praying for me and for the trip.  That is so comforting to know- that my friends and other Believers are lifting me up, asking that God’s will be done, and putting me in His Hands.  As of right now, a huge, continued prayer request is for the formation of the team.  Currently, the team going is very small, and we may be delayed till the summer of ’06.  I’d rather go in January (I’m already there in my mind), but I’m at peace with the possibility of waiting a few extra months.  I will give more trip details as I get them. 

No comments: