Saturday, November 12, 2005

HUGE Praise Report!

Dear Friends, Family, and Supporters,

What a rollercoaster!! Most of you knew that over the last 6 weeks or so, there’s been some uncertainty about whether my January trip to New Guinea would indeed be a “go”. The team was forming pretty slowly, and logistically, it didn’t look possible with such a small number.

I will admit, I really lost faith in this. I decided that if the January Interface was cancelled, that I didn’t want to go in May on the next trip, because I had another mission opportunity arise, and I wanted to take time for some little fun trips state-side. Shame on me!!

After some emailing back and forth between me (and other participants) and New Tribes, I finally got a message today that the trip is indeed a “go”, and I do still plan on participating.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and support. Please keep lifting me and this trip/experience up! Some specific prayer requests are:

  1. For support raising to continue- God has been so good, and has blessed me with $1735 raised thus far. This leaves $2241 to go.
  2. For added faith, because I really dropped the ball here... And for renewed “fire”- I’ve just been doubtful about wanting to go…
  3. For provisions for transportation to Los Angeles and for “the homefront” while I’m gone.
  4. For the TEAM still, because New Tribes would still like 1+ people to join by December 8 (when our international tickets are to be purchased). I KNOW that God can grow us further if it’s His will. Continue, please to pray for the other participants, for their fundraising efforts, and for their faith to be strong as well.

    Thank you thank you thank you for your love, friendship and prayers!