Thursday, August 18, 2005

To My Supporters...

Dear One,

Chances are, if you're reading this, you are my friend. (If you're EXTREMELY fortunate, you're my relative!!) I want to thank you for being a friend to me. Thank you for investing in me. Thank you for touching my life, and for being such a good influence on me. Thank you for your interest in my upcoming trip to PNG. Thanks for playing a role in sending me out to (hopefully) learn how I can best serve God. Thank you for lifting me up in prayer both now while I prepare to go, and while I'm gone too. If you received a prayer card, please put it on your fridge, a mirror, or in your Bible- some place where you'll see it (me) regularly, and remember to pray when you do. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. You are very special to me!

No comments: